hahaha Sometimes I DO think blogging is a little boring. hahaha Now I know how bloggers really feel.
HAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
David Cooker wonnnnnnnnn (:(:(:(: See he's so meant to win! In your face people who are Archuh fans. Oh Archuletta, the first time I heard you sing I was a fan but Cooker stole your spot and my heart! :D (: (; :p
hahahah this might sound funny but yesterday night I was dreaming of my David Archuh and Cooker. hahaha! Oh they look super hot. ( : So yeah, of course my dream right, I went on tour with them and all but suddenly, the best kakak in the world woke me up! ): SEROIUSLY WEIH. Spoiler.. hahaha. So during school, went for exams then I immediately finished my paper and I tried my very best to sleep (: Guess what, Krystle Tay succeeded to dream about the Davids, Again.
So, camp, hahaha SO FUN. Will tell you soon.
hahahah this might sound funny but yesterday night I was dreaming of my David Archuh and Cooker. hahaha! Oh they look super hot. ( : So yeah, of course my dream right, I went on tour with them and all but suddenly, the best kakak in the world woke me up! ): SEROIUSLY WEIH. Spoiler.. hahaha. So during school, went for exams then I immediately finished my paper and I tried my very best to sleep (: Guess what, Krystle Tay succeeded to dream about the Davids, Again.
So, camp, hahaha SO FUN. Will tell you soon.
Exams Are Freaking Over. I dislike you, school.
3 comments:
Blog more bimbo blog more!
we love all your bimbo posts!
ahahah, BIMBO?!
AHHA I'm not that bad as you. Don't worry, one day your new hair will make it! See the mountains!
Post a Comment