12 more hours until school starts. I'm gona miss Jarryd, he's leaving to Kdu. HAHA I wish you no luck. Cause I'm praying for you (:
Then, Lemeul's leaving school for Australia, but in three months time la.
TODAY in church I read an article in the bulletin. It was about a pastor who was in a flight, suddenly the plane got caught in the storm and the plane ALMOST crash la I think hahaha ( like Lost (: Muahaha ). Then he looked over the other side and saw a little girl sitting there not worrying about anything even though the plane was shaking alot. But soon, it didn't crash ahha, they landed safely and when everybody left the plane, the pastor walked towards the little girl and asked why wasn't she worried. She said My dad's the pilot, he's taking me home safely. (: So sweet eih? ahaha.
SO, Jarryd, don't worry. Everything will be fine and you won't fine any stuck up losers there. (:
Sunday, June 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
if it's the same lemeul, i think he's coming to my church. is he phoebe's younger brother??
EIH ya hahaha. But he's not leaving so soon la. I hope Australia's fun!
Post a Comment