





I wana see you, you, you, you, you, you, you.
Isn't it amazing to have eyes to see all these beautiful creations of God? I think it is. Haha seeing all these just makes me want to tag along with all those angry mobs yelling at the I think president and supporting them because of Global Warming, Ilegal logging , Burning rubbish in the open air..? Killing innocent animals for their fur, Horns all those. Stupid. I know we need paper too but can recycle right haha. Just gotta wait, be patient (:


You see that big fluffy fur on the baby cheetahs head? They have it so that they can hide under those big weeds I think to stay camouflage. So when they're older they don't need it anymore cause they can protect themselves. They can go up to 70 over miles an hour! And I like that black line running down their eyes like black tears.

The tiger's the biggest cat among their whole family. It can be fat until they're over 350! I bet they dont' even care ahah Sooooooo lukcy. I guess it's okay for them to hunt for animals to eat cause they're just hungry la. Unless go make them sushi. Go watch Madagascar.

The tiger's the biggest cat among their whole family. It can be fat until they're over 350! I bet they dont' even care ahah Sooooooo lukcy. I guess it's okay for them to hunt for animals to eat cause they're just hungry la. Unless go make them sushi. Go watch Madagascar.
I don't know why but I'm mostly interested in the cat family.
Next time go join wwf with me.
Yeah I think it's wwf. Next time go join wwf with me.

5 comments:
i wanna come.
AND IT IS WWF :)
i love the cat family tooo
HAHAHAH :)
i know you watched it in NGEO.
haha.. and i love those pictures toooo
Haha!
I wanna save pandas.
and I wanna save the penguins.
AHAHA! Finally I'm not being laughed at.
Post a Comment