HAHA. Mae yin, I'M SORRY. Okay?
I'll make it up to you by
- Sharing my sandwich
- Embarrass myself for NO valid reason.
Just for you (:
Guess what!
THE SECOND responsible brother forgot me. FOR THE SECOND TIME. He just wants to do it for the second time because he IS the second. But this time, it was 45 minutes. And I was accompanied. And I had donut again. Still fat.
SO.
To those losers scorers I know who didn't study when they were form 2.
To You who took off your braces and the fact that we shine so bright together. AHAH.
To You FFFFFFFFFFFFF.
To You who can't deny that you body IS long.
But to Petra who's having the time of her life studying form 5 when she's only 15.
May God give you wisdom while you guys are answering (only) trial questions!
I'll make it up to you by
- Sharing my sandwich
- Embarrass myself for NO valid reason.
Just for you (:
Ahh Yes Mom's coming home!
Finally mom's coming home! I didn't expect it until dad told me. He COULD have surprised us huh? No more forgetting sister from school!Guess what!
THE SECOND responsible brother forgot me. FOR THE SECOND TIME. He just wants to do it for the second time because he IS the second. But this time, it was 45 minutes. And I was accompanied. And I had donut again. Still fat.
SO.
To those losers scorers I know who didn't study when they were form 2.
To You FFFFFFFFFFFFF.
To You who can't deny that you body IS long.
But to Petra who's having the time of her life studying form 5 when she's only 15.May God give you wisdom while you guys are answering (only) trial questions!
No comments:
Post a Comment