Oh yeah, it's me. AND.
GlObAl WaRmInGgGgGGgggg!
Everyday I wake up I always feel this feeling that is so hot and sticky and it really annoys me! Have to bath with cold water. Drink cold water. Live cold water. And I dislike complaining for the air-conditioner. Cause you know la.
GlObAl WaRmIngGGgggGgg!
SO. Have any of you guys ever not ask for the plastic bag when you don't even need them? Well I strongly suggest you follow! Haha. Cause we can't recycle plastic bags. And even though they have really nice printings on the plastic bags, wash it and you can bring it where ever you wana go. Cool? Yeap. Cause you know la.
GlObAl WaRmIngGGgggGgg!
AND. Last but not least, or the most that I remembered, burning rubbish in the open air is also dangerous. AND. Don't use aerosol spray cans. Cause you know la.
AND. Last but not least, or the most that I remembered, burning rubbish in the open air is also dangerous. AND. Don't use aerosol spray cans. Cause you know la.
GlObAl WaRmIngGGgggGgg!
SO. Jeremy finally passed the Copa Iba pictures to Tiffany.
Tension rising.
Nervous.
Until Jade had to fall down.
Until we actually did it.. (!!)
Wonder catcher.
Hahah Jin Fong. It's okay if you didn't see the finals.. (:
Haha ThengYen.
GROUP PICTURE!

Bangkok IS nice, Right?
After I came back it was Rent A Youth Day.

LOOK what I've got from Rent A Youth Day! NEXT CHUN CHICK LA!
Next was finally the outing that has been planned since last year.
Haha When all the fun starts.

The seducing top.
I find this so ammusing la.
May my brothers have an elation (?) while hiking with their friends! Miss you both!
LOOK what does flashes do to people when they're taking pictures!
I'M A WINNER. Yuck.
I didn't know it until today! Thanks for not reminding me you guys!
www.kissthosejoyfulwildflowerpaintings.blogspot.com
Lucky Number 5.
Tension rising.
Nervous.
Until Jade had to fall down.
Until we actually did it.. (!!)
Wonder catcher.
Hahah Jin Fong. It's okay if you didn't see the finals.. (:Haha ThengYen.

Bangkok IS nice, Right?
After I came back it was Rent A Youth Day.

LOOK what I've got from Rent A Youth Day! NEXT CHUN CHICK LA!
Next was finally the outing that has been planned since last year.
Haha When all the fun starts.
The seducing top.
I find this so ammusing la.May my brothers have an elation (?) while hiking with their friends! Miss you both!
LOOK what does flashes do to people when they're taking pictures!I'M A WINNER. Yuck.
I didn't know it until today! Thanks for not reminding me you guys!
www.kissthosejoyfulwildflowerpaintings.blogspot.com
Lucky Number 5.

3 comments:
You should get a cbox!
Yeah man. chatterbox. go to http://chatter.flooble.com.
Anyway, it's good to know that someone at your age is aware of the crisis our earth is facing. Reduce your carbon footprints! haha.
Hahaha. I tried! But it's the different one
Post a Comment