Call me garrulous, I don't mind. It's nice to be suddenly be noticed my people saying Eh I'm so amused by the garrulity of those girls.
Was my sentence good? (: (: (: (: (: OR WAS IT WRONG?!
I hope all of you who reads this learned a new word.
It's funny how every time I try to light up the place then everybody will be like.. uhh.. Acting like their so matured in front of me thinking that they're like the "know it all(s)". Haha. Really, get a life.
I don't like stabbing people in the back, it's painful to accept the fact that you're actually doing something that you really aren't proud of. That's one of the reasons why I needed to leave..
HAHA. I don't feel so excited to blog in my blog now. All the excitement's in OUR blog! ;)
www.kissthosejoyfulwildflowerpaintings.blogspot.com
*SCREAM! There's a new bimbo video!
Word of the post : GARRULOUS
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment