Well My friends encouraged me to join that ridiculous zoo trip with my school today cause maybe I can learn something about the cat family or something because there's things we can learn about there like research, photography, and so on.
Of course I was quite interested in the research on the animals. CAUSE I WANA BE A KISSING VETERINARIAN. So they split all of us up and I ended with MaeYin and Samantaha. AND I thought they were gona let us change sessions like one group go research the other photography then change and change. BUT They ended up giving us chores to help them with their work and believe me, I didn't see myself do any research at all. Neither did the other groups.
The first one was following the lady into the kitchen. When I walked in, they had this crazy smell that stinked up the whole kitchen until MaeYin RAN out of the kitchen SCREAMING! HAAH. There were flies all around and I could hear them buzzing around the food, the floor was filthy with left over food chopped off from the table. I'm so sorrry I dragged you into this girl!
Since I mentioned the fly.
IT'S JOKE TIME!
SO. Why is the mosquito SO much better than the fly?
BECAUSEEEEEE mosquito can fly but fly cannot mosquito.
BECAUSEEEEEE it's not dirty.
BECAUSEEEEEE it does not have weird eyes like flies do.
FUNNY? Just to not make this not boring! ;) Gimme a HIGH 5!
BUT, I actually volunteered for the kitchen work because THEY said it would be fun. HOW NAIVE CAN I BE?! I was imagining in my mind that we could prepare clean food for the animals and actually feeding them with my own bare hands but noooooooooo. I couldnt. It just wasn't destine to be. Just wasn't..
While MaeYin and Samantha was chopping off carrots the man I was helping asked if I wana chop or follow him and deliver the food. So in my mind I was thinking 'COOL! CAN FEED THE ANIMALS ALREADY!' So I agreed. Thinking 'HAHA. MAEYIN AND SAMANTHA HAS TO DO KITCHEN WORK WHILE I FEED! (: 'And the thing that confused me the most was WHY DID I EVER AGREED ON GETTING INTO A LORI ALONE WITH A STRANGER?!
So in the van I thought IF the man was ever gona do something bad to me I would find his weak part form his body and jump of the car running back to the kitchen. BUT I was safe. He actually got pissed at me but I'm not telling why. This post is getting too boring.
BUT. I actually didn't feed animals. Wth I just keep getting my hopes up too high when I'm so bored. I actually had to LITERALLY DELIVER food. Just send the food and leave it outside the gate and collect the empty buckets.
Overall the trip was quite boring. Its better that he didn't do anything mean too. Just being a nice supervisor of the kitchen. It's hard to get a good job to get you know! Don't laugh! But, I think if they wanted to enthusiast us maybe don't lie? Haha. There might be people out there who actually wants to do all those stuffs you know?! BUT. I heard "people" say that they gave us these jobs because they thought we aren't serious responsible people but only came here to have fun only. Half yeah. But for the guys, complete yeah. ;)
After that we switched with the other group and went to the bird cage. Well it was ok. Just OK. We swipped dead leafs and saw SO many birds trapped in their cage just dying to get out and fly freely! Haha and I thought those movies about them birds were corny. They were really bored. Almost looked dead!
HAHA. we saw outside the canteen too that if we catch rats or cats they'll pay us 5 bucks. Ngam ngam While we were swipping the floor there was a rat that I don't know, Mae yin stepped on and she SCREAMED! Again. Haha. But without runnng out. BUT. the guy gave her 50 sens for catching the stupid rat ahah.
After that we roamed around ourselves. I saw my cat family! The leopards were all so sad and they had nothing to do! They're |_______________| THAT CLOSE to being endangered animals! ( !!!!!!! ) They looked so sad. One of them looked deeply into my eyes *I am proud*. Love at first sight. It just is.
The tigers didn't look me in the eyes. I still admire you babes. This time I saw it cooling itself in the water doing nothing. Their fur is so nice (: . AND. They're |_____________| THAT CLOSE to being endangered animals too! ( !!!!! )
PROVE
Too cute like a dog.
ISN'T SHE LUCKY?! I AM jealous.
Click on the picture to see the face. It's just too funny. && CUTE!My trip to Fantasy Land!
I just realised that we have alot of group photos.
I just realised that we have alot of group photos.
Iba Unplugged 2008 !
Copa Iba Juniors 2008 / Mel Yee's Birthday Party 2008 !
Vincent's Birthday Party 2008 !
Church Camp ( Youth ) 2008 !
Church Camp Room Party 2008 !
Copa Iba 2007 ! Happy year huh?
Cameron Highlands at BOH? !
Stroked up faces are the best !

No comments:
Post a Comment