Saturday, November 15, 2008





I hate it when my dog pees everyday on the same spot until you'll find a big yellow spot there.

I hate it when my parents aren't around and I have tuition and my brothers are always lazy to wake up to fetch me.

I hate to know the fact that I want to save animals and don't like to see them get slaughtered but yet I'm not a vegetarian. In fact. I LOVE EATING MEAT.

I hate to know that when I wanted that thing, I ended up with something else.

I hate it when my stupid house dog runs away from me all the time.

I HATE INSECTS.

I hate it when somebody I don't like is being ultra nice to me and doesn't know I don't like them.

I hate it when I go for a hair cut, it turns out ugly. ( my video jade and tiff! )

I hate it when Ben and Nigel always come and pick me up late from my ugly school.

I hate to wake Nigel up.

I hate..

I hate...

I hate alot of things.






My dad always said that he was so called " THE MAN " when he was in high school. This' how I thought of him when he told me that!


***

Happy Birthday Koh koh Nigel! You still can lose those extra fats on your tummy there. You can win koh koh ben!
Love!

4 comments:

Tiffanychang said...

DONT BE LIKE XIAXUE! :D

KRYSTLE said...

SPEAK ENGLISH! Or is it a girl..

Jadeline said...

Is that picture from Facehunter, sartorialist or hel-looks? :D

KRYSTLE said...

yeah! exactly how I imagined!