OH COLD DAM.
I'm home.
You know what?
You actually don't know so I'm gona tell you.
My youngest dog Nelson, he's a scardy-cat. Baby kitten. Pussy! I saw him fight with Tyson so many times and he just can't acknowledge the fact that he's bigger stronger and much more good looking!
Thats why, I think I know why. Dogs don't know how they look like, they're not vain like us! They don't have a large mirror to look at their reflection every single day! * Dumbstrucked! * Ha. Ha. Ha. ..
That's the reason why! He can't see that he's bigger, much more muscular and has better fur than Tyson. Haha. But I still love them all equally! Tyson's just to hidung tinggi la.
Anyways, the next name for our new dog! ( if one goes to doggie heaven )
Apollo
Hector
Leonaidos ( I think I spelled it right )
Somemore I forgot..
I don't want a girl right now, I'm stuck with a lovely female and can't really put up with the other naughty boys trying to do her when she's on heat.
BUT.
We were suppose to name Raven Isis. Yeah I think I spelled that right.. From Egypt! My dad wanted to name her Raven cause that time I LOVED ThatsSoRaven. So the bomb wasn't it! And she just had a vision that Pre-Camp Party's gona be the bomb! PLEASE anybody. COME! JUST COME COME COME!
And I have to change the background to white again. Jade can't read it! (:
BEST-BIRTHDAY-CARD-I'VE-EVER-MADE-MYSELF-FOR-MY-PARENTS-BUT-GAVE-CREDIT-TO-MY-BROTHERS-CAUSE-I'M-TOO-NICE!

2 comments:
Hi, I am Snuffy Blubbermarble. Come and add me....
My e-mails are spottyblubbermarble@live.com, snuffyblubbermarble@hotmail.com and prof-skipper@hotmail.com
Post a Comment