My body's shutting down.
I wana exercise but I can't!
My eyes are weak too. I don't want to sleep ahhaha. I can't see right. I have to zoom up on all the pages in the comp. SSSSSSSSSSSIgh.
Eih. Try saying ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ really hard for 20 seconds. It tickles your tongue.
Confused ur with or in facebook.
Penyu tried to massage me. I gave it a try. I tried. I jerked and hit the ceiling. @!^$#@%$#! Massaging is so not me. But I want it to be my thing. Cause everyone says it's SO NICE! CURSE THIS TICKLISH WEAKNESS.
I remember blogging about school last year.
This year shall pass like a flying dove.
Thursday, December 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Username: HyperBird821
password: tayyimann
Your air penguin passport has been registered.
go to www.madagascarmovie.com
Your Disney.com account has been created!
username: krystletay
password: tayyimann
Disney online games sites:
Go to www.toontown.com and select USA.
Go to www.piratesonline.com .
Post a Comment