Same old Same oldddddddd. CAMP.
It's so sad. Everybody has pictures of camp except me. I either get tagged in the picture or album, or just look for the pictures immediately after one of the photographers uploads them. I really don't know how they last but I guess I will someday..
Anyways, it sucks cause when you wana talk about something then you start to show pictures, people will be like Eih! That's the picture from facebook or That's from ****'s blog! OR Krystle always steal photos from facebook wan. @!#%$(&^$%#
BUT AH. I lazy to have my own camera la. Don't know, never really had the interest of owning one.. CAUSE. You have to bring it everywhere you go, you have to take the picture everytime in the middle of something la, you'll cry if you scratch or drop it, you'll want a better camera sooner or later, people will keep bugging you for the pictures and uploading the pictures to facebook, takes time to upload them to the computer and to facebook. THERE. (:
BUT. It would be nice to have one....................... OH KNOW. I've got the P.P disease.
Omg.
DID YOU KNOW?
I was so pink during camp! REALLY PINK. I guess it's sunburn. Nobody shall look at me now, progress of processing newly beautifuly, flawless, anti-pimple(s) skin. It's so dark now. I've never gotten THAT dark since Outward Bound Camp 2004!
Those were the days.. Being standard four. So many old teenagers there acting like they're so cool and I'm all Whatcha doingggggg? :D AND they didn't even go OMG SO CUTE! They go Go back to your tent la. @!#@$((^%^(


J.C. NATION!
Moving on to my fav!


Haha. I laugh when I see this.

Before the game!

Haha it was funny to see the guys play.

I really feel sorry for the guys, after one game Nigel got one scratch on his body already.

Haha Tiffany was the first to get the card.

Haha. Jade's team teamed up with mine. And we got four cards!


EverybodyLovesKrystle!

That kepochi brother la appear in all four pictures ahha. And there was a dog too, who played with us, who kacaued the game, who scratced me, who jumped me too.


The field was really smelly. The thought of having cow dunk on your hair, face, clothes or maybe even inside. Who knows! It could be fertilizer!
Last day.

MY ROOM MATES! Hazel Zhi Ling Me and WenMin!

That boy's Daniels friend. One more's Nigel Ding! Haha. I know they enjoyed camp! ;) FLAME ON!
Haha. Alvin's batch of friends was my favourite. Sothe Alvin number 1 2 3 . But all's special! (:

I like this picture of them I don't know why.

How long has it been!
I didn't even pass my own camp memory verse!
2 comments:
OOOO...I PASSED MY MEMORY VERSE. SCORING 8 marks + 4 due to being the second to pass it up. Minus 1 due to Jeannie can't regconize my hand-writing!! *yeesh!!
But overall, you did Great Krystle Tay as I tested you before you were even tested, so how can you not passed??
Haha! The post below WenMin (:
Post a Comment