Monday, December 29, 2008

Something I have to say.



Pfft. Who wants school to start?

Somebody's being all emotional. What can I say? It's a gift to him. Yeah sentimental, he is.

There's always something that you want to do
to help. But no, you're afraid. Afraid of spoiling it, spoiling the moment that you've been given to use with care and trying not to lose it. Cause hey, it's a once in a day thing ;)

Yuck. Stop putting in hearts la. Just.. Stop. All
I have to say - screw attention. Nuff said.

I wonder how I'm gona take it. Even though I haven been saying or asking for anything. I enjoy getting on with life with everyone there not knowing what's going on. It's just the presence la.

I don't know how I'm gona take it when I have to say goodbye. But of course I can. It's been two years and I'm still up and high!




Half way through. You can take the freaking results tomorrow!

5 comments:

Spotty said...

Your friends in the last pic are Ee Kuan, Sarah Lee, Chan Mae Yin and Loh Hui Jiar?

Tiffanychang said...

HAHAHA! just to answer ur question snuffy blubbermarble , its not them.

KRYSTLE said...

AHHAHA!

Spotty said...

so who is them?
and i thought they look like your sri nobel friends.......

wen min said...

WE're SO NOT HER SRI NOBLE FRIENDS!