Now I can blog about all our birthdays together (:
Well everybody's getting old except me. I haven even reached 17!
SO. Ben chose Bubba Gum. It was quite funny, the run forest run means we don't need them and the stop forrest stop's calling for order. It's so weird la. After that phrase came out in Forrest Gump every movie's using it.
Haha. Sadly this' his birthday cake. HE'S 20! He's getting older. Soon he'll leave to the states and he'll have to skip lots of special events like CNY, My favourite. ): All of our birthdays, even his own birthday. EVEN MISS CAMP. I still can't belive this year's the last combine camp with Agape. PLEASE DON'T GO AWAY. So ya, those who I asked to come for camp and in the end can't come or evern worse, DON'T WANT TO COME. It's your loss. This year's gona be the best haha.
The special event this year's CELEBRITY CAMP FIRE! The celebrity I'm dressing up as looks like Carmen Electra but with bigger boops.
My mom. She's 47 this year. 3 more years until she's 50! Ate at a Japanese restaurant in Subang. I know, I look like her and I'm proud of that! It's so weird. She likes to go kai kai with me more often this year. But it's a good thing! AND. She's quite vain too. She LOVES to have nice pictures of herself and boasts it to me -.-
***
Haha. He's old. 49 already. One last year. Ate at a Japanese restaurant in Saujana. Discipline is such an important thing to him! I appreciate it but sometimes it's really getting under my nerves. He's very judgemental. But when you cry, he says nothing but just listens. ( : Dad can I not go to school tomorrow? There's really nothing to do.
NO. IT'S DISCIPLINE KRYSLTE. NO BUTS. ( EVEN THOUGH EXAMS ARE OVER )
It's VERY hard to get him to smile right. He's afriad that when he smiles his wrinkles can be very obvious. Wrinkles are not that bad right..? For men.


Yeah, I'm too nice to my siblings.
***
NEXT!
Dang. Of all best birthdays, why did I have to wear the school's stupid 100% Authenthic sports shirt?!

Henry was the first one to be ready!

Then to the best buds in the world! Petra and Wenmin weren't there arghh.
Then to the best family!
Then to stupid Emma and Jade with the cake!
Then to Eric!
Then to brother's girlfriend hahahaha.

HAHAHAHA.

Sam Yee came!

First time celebrating in Sold Out ahha.

It's the first time I didn't make a wish..
***
He gets mad at me for no reason. He makes me so mad then 5 minutes later he comes knocking on my room saying Wei. Faster la. Go play la. -.- Sorry la. Then kacau me until I laugh. Urgh. That's him.
So far, I think the best cake's mine.
So far, I think the best birthday was to me, mine :D I don't know about Ben cause I wasn't involved.
So far, I think the best present was my Mom & Dad's birthday card.
So far, I think the best place eaten was at Bubba Gum.
Three of us got a surprise party this year hahahahaha.
Both boys think they have the bestest girlfriend in the world.
I think I have the bestest of friends in the world!
I wanted this but with a gun! Like assassinator in disguise as a clown HAHA. But Ben said cannot -.- Plan ruined. So I've changed to something else! (: (: (: (:




















No comments:
Post a Comment