I'm hard hearted,
I'm selfish,
I'm deceptive,
I'm nonchalant,
I hate my friends,
I'm the total opposite of all the above.
Or am I.. Not?
I love you girl. But you just can't seem to see it. You just need actions which are always just right in front of your face.
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
i don't know you, but i can see that possibly this person whom you're talking about just needs some conformation?
if you're truly "the total opposite of all the above.", then you would give her this conformation to make her feel better?
and uhm.. maybe an apology would be good.
i don't know. just trying to help.
What are you talking about?
Hard-hearted means cruelty.
Narvean..if this girl here didn't do anything wrong what for she apologize to that particular person?? and we can see she is a good girl through her blog. i think * hahaahahaha.
ll seng loh,
do you know the full story?
i'm just saying, but maybe this girl doesn't know that she's in the wrong, hence why she doesn't see the point in apologizing.
we're all living in denial at one point or the other.
if she really loves this other girl, she would apologize, as i see it.
well Nervean or should I say, MY FRIEND.
Maybe, just maybe Krystle doesnt love her enough, and that particular person is TOTALLY in the wrong and MAYBE just MAYBE that her ego is taking over her and she will never give up.
Not like - Narvean - knows the full story also lo hor Jade.
if the person's ego is taking over her then why do you still supposedly love her?
you contradict yourself.
who is this narvean person?
Whaaaaat...
hmm?
What is the meaning of "the total opposite of all the above"?
Post a Comment