So not enjoying this.
Why?
THREE.
Sean's found my blog. Stop commenting nonsense la, please. Uh. Pictures and stuff taken. Don't wana lock my blog cause I know I get irritated when I go to locked blogs not signed in. Don't wana change blog cause I know how I feel when people always change blogs. Hahhaa. I'm not trying to offend anybody pleaseeee! Now I always hesitate to post up pictures. Go type my name on Google. You'll find it. ALL. But hey, the good thing is, I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE AHAHHA! (;
I actually thought of doing the 'Idon'tcare' way. Cause yeah sure you would like the attention. So if I 'don't care' then you'll do more. But it's just too much man. TOO MUCH!
TWO.
It's so not worth it to quit at this time cause I've gone so far! And am I even taking my exam this year? Is my teacher rushing me, am I even ready? Stoooopid ballet ahha. I can finally do left split!
ONE.
There's a one alright.
Told you it's always a THREE TWO ONE.
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
why did you have to say all those?
Post a Comment