Friday, January 2, 2009


SO.

I didn't have time to think deep during the countdown so I didn't write down my new year's resolutions. THEREFORE! (haha). I think I can do deep now la.

Deep is me man. I'm deep. Deeper than the ocean. Deeper than the dark red. I DO DEEP.

But just not right now la. I don't feel anything at all. Not the right time? Haha. Probably new year blues. New year's everyone's favourite holiday. Even mine. Cause everybody also got holiday. It's international man.

I'm quite surprised say that most of my New year's resolutions from '08 came true.


I did get baptized.

Grew taller.

Maintained in freaking Gold class.

I've probably learned lots of new stuffs too.

I do spend more time with my old dogs.

Grew closer with God.

And I had the privilege to play for church.

BUT. I didn't volunteer in the Help safe the environment place. I didn't change school cause of the screwed up school itself again. And I didn't to my 100 things I wana do before I die to do list.




Wei Li looks like a girl with a boy cut hair doo!



Shopping for White Christmas.



Old friend came back from Australia!





Christmas Eve pot lak at mine.





Krystlez isz missingz zhe cousinz overz therez.



New Years Eve. First group picture of '09!



Who's your true princess?




Take it slow and be prepared for the tough twists coming up ahead!


No comments: