i am not shaun. i am spotty blubbermarble. i've ctrated many accounts for krystle including youtube account, kiwibox account, toontown account and Flux account
Loves God. Not the type you’ll like to spend your whole life with, definitely. People say that I’m too “ the bimbo ” type. You think so? I learnt it from Disney Channel. When it all comes to an end, you’ll get bored of me. I love animals. One day you’ll see me in the papers scratching a cheetahs belly with a contented expression plastered on my face and you, with your mouth agape :)
4 comments:
eye twicthes??????????
Jadeline Tay is your cousin?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
SHAUN GO AWAY BEFORE KRYSTLE PUTS HER BLOG TO PRIVATE.
You like her ah huh!
Yes I'm Jadeline Tay her cousin
i am not shaun. i am spotty blubbermarble. i've ctrated many accounts for krystle including youtube account, kiwibox account, toontown account and Flux account
But I would really like it if you didn't..
Post a Comment