It's really sad to know that all the comments you get is from somebody you don't want a comment from and keeps asking you to join some nickelodeon kids fan club or to watch videos that involves pictures of me and my friends that I find not necessary to be put up. But don't get me wrong I love nickelodeon.
Sean, if you want me to like nickelodeon, stop sending me those invitations through email and all. My inbox has other emails that's waiting to be sent to me. Not yours.
Feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel. Myyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaain.
And also there're friends that just comment not on what I blogged about but just to scold that somebody.
Like say.. These two?
Hahha. I just had to post this up.


5 comments:
Yes Sean, pls stop it.
Isn't it LOGICAL, that everybody hates stalkers? Isn't it LOGICAL that stalkers are a lil kookoo in their mind?
Isn't it LOGICAL by the fact that you like Krystle so much, you stalk her, you actually SCARE HER AWAY.
I don't mean to be offensive, but it's all COMMON SENSE.
Krystle Tay video
This is the video that i made and upload it to Youtube
Ben Tay inside Doramovie blog
I've put his pic into the Doraemon Movie blog because he doesn't give me his email address.
Krystle inside the blog
My favourite Nickelodeon shows:
spongebob squarepants
avatar
back at the barnyard
drake and josh
sean, if you wish to gain krystle's friendship or love by posting numerous comments, i must say that it's not working. not at all.
please leave her alone, for the good for you, her and mankind in general :)
#$%^&*(&^%$#$%^&*(*&^%$#%^&*(*&^%$
The best stalker in the world : Spotty bubble marblecheesecake
My favorite Krystleblogeon show :
When Spotty stops stalking her.
WHAT DOES THIS GAIN FOR YOU ?! HUH!
Post a Comment