There're only 250 adult cheetahs left in the Saharan dessert.
People usually ask me why are you so serious?
Can't you at least copy some answers omg. Let me copy la.
Can't you have fun?
Why do you like cheetahs so much?
You like animals so much but cannot kill one kutu.
Fyi, I've finally killed a 'normal sized' kutu in order to save my one eyed jack dog from dying. The feeling was so geli la. It's like people touching my neck and after that me looking at them touching their own neck. You know what I mean la. It's like a 'prick' sound. Then blood starts to flow out of the tissue. Ewwwwwwww hor?
Insects are ugly pieces of poo poo. All of them. Even butterflies. Well it does look nice from a distance but please don't bring it any nearer. I can't even dare touch a picture of an insect close up.
?
Fish with transparent head ahha. Actually looks retarded.
Wild animals, definitely the cats.
Wait, no. I like both. ? ):
They look so deceiving right. I haven reeeeeally touched a cat. Meaning playing with it, scratching etc. Cause I'm afraid I'll get bitten by my dog after playing with them. One time, my kakak thought that my dog, (MALE) gave birth to a baby dog. It was actually a dead cat he killed.
I'm cool!
FIGHT FOR ANIMAL RIGHTS IN M'SIA!
Yes!





5 comments:
looks like bat x) first look i tot it was a bat and why u say dog. lol
eh how u find the pic of the fish?? my first time seeing it man seriously. dame disgusting !!! can see the brain. *how many insects are there?? what are they doing ??*
Hhahaha. Oh SengLoh. First, it's my first time coming across that weird looking fish. Second, I don't know how many insects are there cause I couldn't dare too look at it. Isn't disgusting? RED EYES. Thirdly, IT'S A DOG. Funny hor. Hahhha.
haha...answer one by one x)
yeah it is disgusting but what to do..they are double amount of human on earth. can imagine the dog shouting -"HU RAY , HU RAY "
that fish is seriously...what it eats??
haha...answer one by one x)
yeah it is disgusting but what to do..they are double amount of human on earth. can imagine the dog shouting -"HU RAY , HU RAY "
that fish is seriously...what it eats??
Post a Comment