Wednesday, March 18, 2009


This is soooo weird.


I had a dream last night..



It was the coming of Jesus Christ.



He finally returned. Came back. The rapture of his church or is that what they call it. Well all I know is that He came back for us.

Wake up call, perhaps? A sign that he's really coming soon.

Well they already told us in the bible two thousand and nine years ago that the time's near for him to come. It could be sooner perhaps? Hhaha.

But, in the dream, I was actually afraid instead of being excited and happy that he's finally here. That I'll finally be at peace. But I wasn't.. SOOOO IRONIC. The fear that I had was quite overwhelming.

I'm kinda bumped out that I was afraid during his arrival. And I'm bumped out that I'm the only one, in the dream of course that was actually scared. ARGH.

At least try to not be afraid to tell others about our God.



Be still before the Lord and wait patiently for him. Psalm 37:7 .

5 comments:

llsengloh :) said...

wow...that's so cool!

Jadeline said...

now that was a good slap on the face

Andrea said...

ahaa, thats cool :)

Eleazar Areli said...

It could be a wake up call, a little nudge from God to come closer to Him....while at the same time, I think it would be natural to be a little scared since a lot of good-yet-scary things are gonna happen.

After all, not everyone comes back from and extended stay to pick you up with the world going boom and being reformed. =)

Don't worry, I doubt that you're the only one who is a little scared. =) Just Keep walking close to Him alright? Catch you later

KRYSTLE said...

Hhaha. May I know who's this? (: