Tuesday, April 14, 2009


Greetings,

Hope you're all pumped up for the event. The production crew are! Countless practices has been conducted and preparation are at it's peak.

If you still have the prayer card, you should be checking the Confirm boxes in the Friend/Family Check List.

To give you a glimpse of what's were to happen, click on the event page below to see pictures of practices.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/event.php?eid=72687132968&ref=mf

Maps are also uploaded in case your friends do not know the way.

What are you waiting for? Block those dates and make a date with God on Easter weekend...

Look forward to seeing you!






HHahaha. I know it's not worth posting it up. But just thought about showing you the coolest poster Yung Tyng and Raymond's ever made.

I miss the combine practices we had. If Easter was next week, I would be getting ready to go makan already. ):

No comments: