Saturday, April 18, 2009



" LET'S PLAY CHARLIE'S ANGELS! "

" OK! "

" I wana be Lucy Liu! You be the orange head girl! "

" NO! I WANT LUCY LIU! "

" URGH. Fine. But next time's my turn ok! "


HAHA. Laugh all you want. Yes. I miss those moments Petra! I miss Stephen too. Where we used to lock the door in the conference room. AND when there's a new girl we'd always test if she knows who's the king and queen of pop then only they can play with us. Michael Jackson and Christina Aguilera! So darn mean hor.

Look at that gross picture. I knew I was quite ugly when I was young but I didn't know it was that bad aaha. I was really BOTAK when I was young. So desperate to grow long hair. And my mom said if I eat lots of vegetables, I'd grow really long hair like a princess!




LOOK NOW. It's been I think 13 years for me and 14 for you?




FORM 1 AND 2. Three of us had the most time together.



-



Jealousy. So common. Really hurts too.

Who has ever gotten jealous of their friends playing with other 'just met' friends and leaving you out?


- " Been there, done that. "


I feel for all you people out there. The only trick is to go to the nearest kedai runcit and buy a packet of mamee and come in with your head sticking up, proud of your wondrous idea. They'll definitely come to you begging you to play with them. TRUST ME!

Then you'll start saying. " ... I don't know la. After that so little left for me! Aiya you go play first la. Nevermind me! " Soon they'll start begging. (:

Hhahaha. Petra did that to me with WenMin. And obviously me and my kakak came up with that victorious idea.







-





Christmas '08's fav picture hor! You're wearing my top. Where we were so interested in being the most FFFFF!







Christmas '09 pot lak party and mine. Miss hazel!



Now you're already the definition of FFFF? I'm glad time's flying by real quickly. But not for weekends.




-




EASTER '09





Future best make up artist.



Trust faller.



Killer. Disobey-er. Marcus-er.

-















Bye bye.

3 comments:

Tiffanychang said...

My fav post ever :D

Jadeline said...

amen

llsengloh :) said...

really fantastic post krystle.. haha. jealous :)