OLAH! This is the camp's youth. (: The younger ones of course. Yes I AM GRATEFUL FOR EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU PEOPLE OK!
Meet my roommate for this year and also from last year too. At least she doesn't complain so much about how I handle my clothes. Or maybe is that I improved so much with my cleanliness.. Wte. Anyways, I've dealt with her once and I can do it again! She's COOL.
One problem about her.
You cannot camwhore with her camera.
HAHAHAA. Look what this ice princess did with my photos!
Hhaha. She's called the ice princess now BECAUSE. She takes the Fraser hills weather as an air conditioner room. Good for her! I rather die cold than hot too!
HIGH FIVE TO ALL THOSE PEOPLE WHO WOULD RATHER DIE COLD THAN HOT!
BUT. The problem is that.. When you're cold, suddenly one ear drop off! then suddenly one finger drop off! THEN suddenly one nose drop off! Omg. You'll get the shock of your life brotha.
Hhahaha. Another example.
I am grateful that we got the pent house. Though it's not exactly like a pent house. But it's live able :D BUT even though I don't live there, LIFE GOES ON.
Jade and Tiffany's room. They're the SAME roommates as last year again too. Awesome room. And the toilet's flush able!
" You can lose your breath while flushing it.. "
I'm gona be talking to this creative Yung Tyng more often. I'm glad we're paired up 2getha 4eva! HAAHHA.
Good-bye.








2 comments:
me? ICE PRINCESS??!! WHATS?
nah..I will take that as a compliment..=D
see me smiling?? with my wide teeth!! =D
Hahahaha. YOU LOVE IT DON'T YOUUUUUUUUU
Post a Comment