I BLOGGED ABOUT IT FIRST!
But I have less pictures..
Ok. This Sunday I wore a white long sleeve top. And jeans. Then while worshiping my Lord Jesus Christ in church. I thought I saw another me.. It was Tiffany..
Wearing something similar to what I was wearing..
This is embarrassing..
And the worse thing is. THIS ISN'T THE FIRST TIME.
SAME SHORTS.
THE PATTERN..
For the other ones I don't have pictures. BUT.
There's same sports shorts. TWO OF THEM.
One time in Yf we wore the same tank top. BLACK. Hhahaha. So form 2.
I win! And after service she told me she's gona pull out all the photos from fb where we wore the same clothes. Hahaa. AND THAT WAS WHAT I WANTED TO DO!
-____________-
So too bad Tiffany. I won. I posted about it FIRST.
MAY 10, 2009. 2. 24 PM.
I suka this! But there's some one's hand touching my buttocks..
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!
I LOVE MY MUMZ.



No comments:
Post a Comment