Friday, January 4, 2008

Christmas!




Merry Christmas!

I had so much fun (: *Justina came, the new guy with the dyed hair lah. tskk. What I enjoyed most was that everybody came, wishing everybody merry christmas. After staying up so long with feliciia helping me a little bit with the presents, it was all worth it on that very day. ahha my present to most of them was skittles, with their names written on a piece of colour paper with glitter sprinkled on it (: I enjoyed doing it. So tiring ah. The first time, on christmas eve. My whole family wasn't home together to open presents. well cause there weren't any.. my realtives didn't come down ): the hah sisters and the only man there. ahah.

Well, after service we went to Joyceline's house then mine. haha we took alot of pictures with Wai Yee's perfect cameraa! fun lah. haha Tiffany was sleeping in my room! (: twister was fun tooo.


Taa!

No comments: