Thursday, January 10, 2008

'08!

I know it's a little late talking about a New year but, didn't have the time. So, I apologize! (:

Started a New year, Watch night service in church with petra wen min and others. Li ann was there too. I had so much fun last year, a great start for secondary haha.


My present to Most of them (:


Look at our hats!







Everything was so fun. I got the picture of me and jade in thelast post. haha there's more (:
Anyways, move on.

CAMP!







Camp pictures haven come out yet so don't have! ahha.
But I have last last year's camp picture. ahha.



Times with
  • the one who wants to burn the up there.
  • the one who's got nothing to burn
  • the one who think she's got something to burn but has nothing.
The Sauna!





















RBS





SCHOOL




CHURCH CAMP



The Dog I had for 2 Days.



Know whats gona happen this year?

Tsk. So long the post.

No comments: