Finally I'm over it
My WEEK

still gona have another album after every weekend? ahahah.
Plus, I finally figured out ALL my resolutions for this year.
( yes it's late)
1. Get Baptize.
2. Get taller.
3. Maintain in the class I'm in.
4. Learn more sports/new things.
5. Spend more times with my dogs.
6. Do the hundred things I wana do before I die list (:(:
7. Get closer with God.
8. Play for church.
9. Change school.
10. Try to not be bald -.-
11. Help out in the save the environment place..

My WEEK
- Petra's always too busy.

still gona have another album after every weekend? ahahah.
- Tiffany's being mean about me being bald.. o.O
- Brother's HOME!
- I studied :D
- Church was once again, Fun.
- THEY still haven come my house yet..
Plus, I finally figured out ALL my resolutions for this year.
( yes it's late)
1. Get Baptize.
2. Get taller.
3. Maintain in the class I'm in.
4. Learn more sports/new things.
5. Spend more times with my dogs.
6. Do the hundred things I wana do before I die list (:(:
7. Get closer with God.
8. Play for church.
9. Change school.
10. Try to not be bald -.-
11. Help out in the save the environment place..
No comments:
Post a Comment