Friday, January 25, 2008

It's been a year.

My studies are really bad, Sooo ask my mom if I could have maths and science tuition (: It's near my house. she's fierce. and I just realized it's been a year since I had a subject tuition teacher other than piano of course.

So, woke up early in the morning on the wednesday, replacement. First class, I went in there, an indian girl, she was nice. Looked sweet. We both were early. Then, I just realized I wasn't really nervous for tuition. Cause usually last time I'm always trying to make friends in my old tution, cause I always don't know what teacher wants to do cause I don't understand her ahha.. when I was standard 1 till 5, I'm always afraid of her, then always kena rotan :S that was Cikgu Heng. haahha taught me malay since standard one to six. Zhou lau shi, taught me maths science geography and chinese. REALLY fierce weih. I always get laughed at when I give the wrong answer for chinese.. :/ suck. One more, I forgotten her name.. Always slapped me on the back. And the one who helped me for upsr, cheng lau shi (:

I can't believe I remembered all their names, the subject teacher that taught me through primary school even though the stupid one who scolded me in front of the whole standard 6.

Yeap, Yuk Chai rocks! :D


SO, back to tuition. She made us taste all kinds of stuff and next, opening a cow's eye (: Am I excited or excited? ahahah. Faster come la CNY.

Should I continue ballet?



Look at the muscles :S

No comments: