It's funny how they could do something so stupid. They might think it's just a small mistake and just leave it all behind. And just change it, then everything would all be fine, no harm feelings. It hurts. Somebody was so proud of you then suddenly it wasn't true, you just wanted to make them really proud of you. Like how other people makes that person proud.
I knew there was something wrong. Especially when somebody just came in, looked at me and said, "eh, you're not suppose to be here." Right in front of the whole class. Smooth move. It really hurts. You knew something was wrong. And you were right. You wanted to actually concentrate and put your heart in it. but they had to blew it. Full of embarrassment coming now.
When they called, she was upset too. Thank God. I have a reason to not like this horrid place. Hopefully I can change, and be in a better place. Please, pray that everything would be fine..
When they called, she was upset too. Thank God. I have a reason to not like this horrid place. Hopefully I can change, and be in a better place. Please, pray that everything would be fine..
No comments:
Post a Comment