Friday, June 13, 2008

My first Best friend ( :

Tiffany Chang

Yes yes, I'm very proud to call her my first best friend.
We always kept talking about who we liked and played with ALOT of make up. :P

Since Tiffany always never come church, switch to -
Petra Phang Yee Rong.

This one is where we always lock ourselves in the conference room and yell at Steven and some other gross boys disturbing us playing CHARLIZE'S ANGELS!
I'm Lucy Liu, Petra's Mandy Moore. HAHA.
Plus, I always remembered when Hazel came up to KL you always played with her leaving me all alone. TSK. STILL REMEMBER!
But Petra's the longest ahha (:

Sydney Tan Wen Min.

haha. TanWenMin, you may not know this, but I was always fighting to play with you when Petra was around. ( : KELLY DOLLS. Yeap, what happened to Bratz dolls? hahaha! AND I remember Timothy and Wayzach!

Jadeline Cheng.
I met her when we were in primary through Tiffany in Sunday school, we always disliked it together :/ But then this year we had our first worship lead for sunday school with wen min and wei li! And she was so obsessed with polka dots -.- but now she's so into fashion! bimboooo (: Only now got more stuffs going on heh.


Haha. Can spot the difference? I'm sure you'll get 110%. Sorry don't have the unedited one before.

SO, they're the one of the best things that has ever happened to me. I love all of you :)

Haha, missed out on Wei Li. I remembered you were on Stevens side trying to fight with us and get into the conference room aha. And I was jealous you were older than me!

Cheng Mel Yee and Steven Long's suppose to be here but got no good picture. (:
I hope he's fine in New Zealand.

Copa Iba's in July, I wonder how our jersey this year's gona be like!



3 comments:

Jadeline said...

haahha!!!
SO SWEET! : )

Tiffanychang said...

SO i'm not ur bestfriend anymore ? : (

KRYSTLE said...

AHAHHA Tiffany's special, I knew her longer! :D I know I'm sweet (: