Tuesday, August 19, 2008

HOME!

Somebody said that Home is not a place, it's the way on how you feel about it. You Agree?

I'm not gona talk about my trip in ' I LOVE BKK' World.



DID YOU KNOW

That Bangkok people have the same issues as us Malaysians? SAME POLITICAL PROBLEMS! Malaysia's Annuar vs. Badawi while Bangkok's King vs. Prime Minister Taksin. HAHA who you think will get better first? But Bangkok's better cause it doesn't have any rumours involving Sodomy. The people there are so Patriotic. Imagine if the two people fighting right now didn't have any supporters! Then it would be SO embarrassing AHAH!

" Whoever that has the most supporters shall win"!
" FINE! LET THE PROTEST BEGIN"!


BANGKOK WAS SO NICE! But I don't think I bought as much of stuff compared to Jadeline. ShE's A mAcHiNe I tElL yOu!

dO yOu GeT iRrItAtEd WhEn I tYpE lIkE tHiS? (: (: (: (:


ChaTuChak so hot weih! Now I really know what she meant about it. AHAH Everywhere was ALL fake stuff but nobody will ask about it HOR? :p Everybody ( especially the tourists ) went crazy when the train reached Chatuchak. They were like " Dao Le Dao Le " ! HAHA. Never been to Bangkok before ah? I havent and I'm still keeping my cool!

Siam Paragon was all about the food la. Buying stuffs from there was not what I aimed for at all cause I know it'll cause alot. Their food court is the biggest food court I've ever seen actually. And it's quite nice that they put the shopping malls at the same place like neighbours. Like that won't be so hard to go to each places.

MANGO STICKY RICE && BEEF BALL NOODLE. Was what I ate everyday when I was there! Without fail! (: BUT. I tell you ah, the people there like in the airports are seriously rude! I bet they don't like their job AT ALL. They've got to check their own smiley faces before they get to work acting all menopausel and emotional. I hope I won't be like that! These are the circumstances of being rude..


I was quite glad to be home, looking forward to the holidays. Getting away from my horrifying school. But I know that the days will pass really quickly and sooner or later it's gona be beautiful Sunday night. *SIGH.

DID YOU KNOW

That starting your new topic of sentence with a font size larger then the next would be so fun and easier to read? It would be so nice if one of you bloggers actually followed AHHA.



Going back and Looking forward to my Sunday crazies for something fun actually! *SWIMMING.

Haha be careful, Jadeline. Your Ffffffffff partner has come back with more F-ed up stuff and ready to OUT-F You! ;)

But I totally, honestly, seriously, doubt it. AHHA.
No, I'm serious.


3 comments:

Tiffanychang said...

YES SWIMMING WITHOUT UR 'FRIEND' SAME AS ME ! YAYYAA

Jadeline said...

haha! I'd take the last 2 paragrahps as a COMPLIMENT. but it's okay. we can be FFFFFFfff together with out feredo! :D

KRYSTLE said...

AHHA finally over right?! AND. We'll F everyone in the church!