Friday, August 15, 2008

I want a hi-fi.. And a Wi-fi. Isn't it cool?!They both rhyme together and are one of our latest modern technologies!

I'm excited about tomorrow. Yeap! GOING BANGKOK! After hearing everybody say it's the best place to go of course I would want to go. I still wonder if it's even possible for me to shop till I drop!

After watching Lost, I have come to a conclusion that the plane will not crash. Unless it's God's will.

May Your Will Be Done! (:

I actually like plane food. Especially the smell of the plane. Omg haha. I like the feeling of exhaustion after a long ride from home to the airport. I think that my way of liking things are weird too. I like breakfast with my family before some of us goes somewhere far and for quite some time. It's not gona be fun without my brothers too. Oh well! Plenty left for me! :p

Iba Unplug is coming! I wonder if our church can win cause I've heard the song and it sounds great.

It's the best timing. Gosh it really is. I'm leaving and my best friend came to visit me. HAHA. GREAT TIMING! ):

I'll miss you guys in church! *WENMIN!
Won't be an F for the week Haha.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PETRA! *haha I'm gona say the same thing like how I texted you. :D
Never regretted on having you as my great friend! :D

I LAVE YOU SO MUCH AND YOU'RE IN SINGAPORE TO NOR ANSWER MY CALLS?

No comments: