I SURVIVED THE 30 HOUR FAMINE. (!!!!)
Yeah it was fun alright. Especially when you're starving with your friends. It would always be fun if you're doing it with your four favourite friends and church members.

Missing the rambut isn't a good thing.
You'll want it back sooner or later, then it'll grow.
But during the process it'll be neither here nor there, Short or Long now?
Good thing that's not on my mine!
Yeah it was fun alright. Especially when you're starving with your friends. It would always be fun if you're doing it with your four favourite friends and church members.
YOU KNOW. I used THAT orange peel to FILL the bottle with " WATER ". (:
It's not me btw.
It's not me btw.

Missing the rambut isn't a good thing.
You'll want it back sooner or later, then it'll grow.
But during the process it'll be neither here nor there, Short or Long now?
Good thing that's not on my mine!
Getting your hopes up too high isn't a good thing either. Before it starts, I'll always get a feeling that I shouldn't get my hopes up too high, still with a stubborn attitude I'll think that I'm just thinking too much. But in the end, that bad thing actually happened.
I actually felt it. Hurt.
I actually felt it. Hurt.


No comments:
Post a Comment