Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I HAVE A DOG THAT I HATE BUT LOVE SO MUCH!




I was the one the chose Samson out of three dogs.
I was the one that said I'm gona clean your shit, your pee, and even your vomit.
I was the one that said I'm gona be the bestest friend you can ever have in your whole life!
I was the one that said I'm not gona make you a rebellious dog.
I was the one that said you're gona be loved and be taken care of by ME.
I was the one that said HE'S MINE, I'M NOT SHARING HIM!

Haha. 6 reason, that's all I have.

Until now, I've never cleaned his vomit never even bath him except for my other dogs, he became a rebellious dog. AND. I didn't become his best friend except for my grandmother only because she gives him lots of human food thats all.. ): And now he has skin desease and he thinks he's a fully matured human being!

Everytime I see him, I'll go SAAAAAAAAMSONNNNN! As I get closer to him he'll be like GRRRRGRRRRRRGRRRRGRRRR! Then when I scracth his head then he'll be like MHHHMMHHMHHHM! He growls cause he thinks he can scare me away but unlike other dogly dogs, he doesn't bite, really. Werid dog, I know.

No comments: