Saturday, October 11, 2008

Hey.

It's been long.


Let me tell you what's been going on.

There's this stupid exam that I'm actually working so hard for but unfortunately I can't change cause of one. stupid. deposit. of ****. FREAKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.

Everyone I know is in the middle of a dilemma right now. Especially me. Changing half way isn't such a wise decision to make, change in the middle of the beginning isn't either. I don't want to have pmr there ):

Eventually this blog is gona cry of desolation. Cause I might delete it and go to the other one. (: At least I'm willing to desert my blog to update there. And it wasn't even my idea to create the blog HUH. But I like it.

This year's holiday's gona be all about fun! Not including my snobbish school. Yay. It's funny that you can't remember things so well when you're older. It's like everything has past so well and you didn't even forget a single bit about the fun times spent with your loved ones.

CAMP'S COMING!


http://campfire-flameon.blogspot.com/


There's so many posts on last year camp hahaha.

&&

Where are the camp pictures Thomas? (:


IWANTPARAMORETOCOMEEEEE.





I WILL try this. One day, just one day.



Deal with the long post Jadeline (:

No comments: