Saturday, October 18, 2008

Pursue it ;






I still have so much on my mind.

I'm not quite worried about the dances and all in the exam, I'm just worried about the free work that the examiner's gona give us. Thank God I was the second girl, I'm allowed to copy! Discreetly.




I'm not sure if I should even continue either.. That I'm worried about. I don't want to regret that I gave up on something. Then people will start saying "WHY DID YOU QUIT"?! "It's special, you shouldn't have quit la". That's what I'm afraid of hearing.




I've always thought about it. Haha after hearing my brothers complaining about not completing their taekwando lessons, thats when I started thinking. I'm not gona deprive myself from moving on, I'm not even good at it! After four years of contemplating, I still haven come to a conclusion! Haha.







HOW NOW?!


Oh Ya. Exam's are over.

I don't' know why, I didn't feel a thing. I know why, cause there's Pmr, Spm, and other worse exams I wana take to study medicine! To whoever who thinks I can't do it, wow.




The poor gazelle! It's the cub's next meal, used the gazelle for hunting practise. It's seriously trembling!


I fell in love with this picture.

For being one, you have to study for 6 years, 2 years of practise then you're all set to go on and do whatever you want with your vet life. But dam freaking hard to get into a good uni you know. Especially over seas one. I don't' know why I'm worrying about it so early either. Too excited. It's confirm I want to join anything that has to learn about animals!






Tally Hall, Smile Like You Mean It. Sounds so freaking farny && Stoooopid. But yet so catchy!

3 comments:

eric.cheong said...

Don't quit!!!! Push on... finish it. after all it's 4 years already... might as well. imagine the moves you can use to worship God and teach mimers new moves.

KRYSTLE said...

haha what's four years? Were you the one who asked Jeanie for me to join the mime?

eric.cheong said...

I mean it's FOR years already haha. I know you learnt ballet since very young lah.

No, I didn't ask Jeannie to call you. It was her choice. Means you've got potential. =)