I woke up early just so I can have my breakfast. Mhm, I know. The taste of Honey Bunches of Oats; everybody knows it's everyone's favourite cereal!
My parent's pak toh ing now and there's no one to take me out.
Pet's busy studying to graduate! ( Become HSM 4! )
BookWorm loves her brother so much.
The Hero of Electricity's busy enjoying the opportunity to ...
Green's having a lunch date with a friend.
Animal saver's home, reading.
I sometimes do wonder what does people think when they see me reading a book. Cause I knew that I really hated reading books when I was young, and when I see anybody reading, my face actually grimaced. Obviously that wasn't actually the right thing to do.. Cause now, I hate it when guys come up to me saying " I hate it when you read. You changed so much, Krystle ".
At least I'm happy with what I am right now, I guess it's the commencement of something new huh?
2 comments:
Reading just show that you are intellectual and they are not. That's why they jealous. Sometimes wished that I have the time to read but will always fall asleep when i try to read before bedtime.
HAHAHA. Good to know! You just looooooove encouraging huh? Appreciate it (:
Post a Comment