Thursday, November 6, 2008


1. Who are you?

KRYSTLE TIMBERLAKE.

2. Who is more important to you? Friends or boy/girlfriend?*

I never had that feeling before.. I don't know.

3. How often do you think of committing suicide?

Never!

4. Do you think you have enough confidence?

No.

5. How many babies you want?

THREEEEEEEEEEEE!

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?

Yeah.

7. What is your goal for this year?

Get out of my school actually. But it isn't going to happen, unfortunately.

8. Do you believe in eternity love?

Yeah.

9. What's a perfect girlfriend like to you? (List 10)

Weird question, Andrea. (:

10. What feeling do you love most?

Knowing that there' s nothing to worry about.

12. Is there anything you wanna tell the people you hate ?

No, nothing at all..

13. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?

Of course!

14. What does flying means to you?

When I'm so high, I can touch the ozone layer!

15. What do you crave for the most currently?

School to end. Foreverrrrrr.

16. Who's hotter?Chace Crawford or Kevin Peake?

Kevin Peake. Hands down! BECAUSE Chace Crawford's pretty, not hot Tiffany (:

17. Describe the person who tagged you in 5 words

LEEEEE AYYYYYY MEEEEEEEEEEEER RRRRRRRRR. Lamer!

18. What have you done to yourself make yourself happy?

Eat..

19. If time were to rewind, when will you want it to be?

Actually I want it to forward but.. My childhood would be nice .

20. What are your fear(s)?

INSECTS. YUCK.






FINALLY!



Wonder who's gona be the one to buy snacks for this friday (: (: (: (:

No comments: