Monday, November 10, 2008

2 0 0 8 !


IT'S ME!

Lots of thanks to the

Organiser Jadeline Cheng Chia Yin!






&& Producer Tiffany Chang Mei Xin!





I couldn't stop smiling the whole night! But Petra and WenMin couldn't come. ( !!! ) I'm starting to think that even though I'm in the worse school in the world, I still have much much better people to turn to when I'm not happy. Thanks everyone. Love!

Plus, thumbs up for Jadeline and my brother's acting skills!




The cake rocked my intestines out WenMin!


4 comments:

wen min said...

Even though I couldn't make it, my dear girl but I did make an effort or more than an effort.
Who chose and bought your birthday cake and brought it to your house in the evening for safe keeping (yes, Krystle I 'bersuhabat dengan emak kau')!
Hahahaha..anyhow, glad that you enjoyed it as much as I enjoy it.
That's one of my favourite cake, you know!

Anonymous said...

Hahah yeap! But I reaaally do wana know what's 3BS?! - Krystle

wen min said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
wen min said...

Okay, who typed that?
Krystle or Nigel??
Cause it says Nigel said while it ends with -Krystle.
The 3Bs'??
Its revealed on my blog's chatbox already.