Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Mamma Mia!



Hey Ho! Lets go.

They said that Mamma Mia! means Oh my Mother!

Today, mine's for my whole family to be there for christmas eve.

GREECE!






Athens. This' how the town looks like. They paint all the buildings white cause during summer the degree's forty plus or something ah. And they don't wana absorb so much heat.



Our camera battery died that day. Haha. So use the useful 2GB camera phone!



Where they had their first Olympics.



Zeus' Temple I think.





They have dogs everywhere. And the weird thing is they're all fat! F-A-T FAT. Yes. Fat. It's cause the people there love dogs and when they see one they'll just give them some food. Unlike Malaysians! Greece has animal rights!



Daily activity for this dog to bring the tourists to the theatre.



It's really big. They placed a spot for the speaker to stand. And I don't know how they did it la but ones you say something at that spot everyone in the theatre can hear you. Amplyfied. Really cool! You can feel the vibration too.



Jelato everyday.





My favourite place! But too bad couldn't bungee jump. If not I would have! It doesn't really look nice here but it's nice la. Dam scary from up there.



I LOST MY HAT. @!^$#@*^%$!



Omg I forgot everything the woman said la. I only remember that this place was before the middivil? Midevil? Mid-evil?








Rocks. Everywhere. Can't. Take. It.



Where they had the Olympic games.



Most of them are christians there.





Train.





Centre of the Ancient world I think.



There was actually one mountain. Kena splited.



I like this pic!



They say this was the highlight of the trip. And there's church up there to visit. It's 4 to 6 degree celcius there. And there's a dress coat. A skirt. Omg. It was really cold there! And it was raining!




LAST DAY!

















BYE!

2 comments:

said...

xiao jie, you're so lucky lah.

ohh, you look good with your skirt and your black tights! =D

you look good all the time lah.

DO YOU MISS ME? CAUSE I KNOW YOU DO. :D

KRYSTLE said...

HAAH! Think againnnnn! And thank you LAM. (: