Its been long.

These are the guys in my life.
I have to say something about boys. They DO NOT have a clue on how to express their love to siblings or cousins or anybody else that they care about. Excluding their lovely companion of course. Yeah sure, gifts are always a kind gesture. (: But yeah It irritates me a incy bincy little bit but I'm quite used to it. Haih. It's ok!
I UNDERSTAND BOYS.
EXHIBIT A.
My brother.
Really. You don't know what he's doing behind the scenes wan. It's the backstage that we're talking about now. So next time I'll think that somebody else cares but not him.
IN EXAMPLE.
My birthday. I though all Jade plan wan. But you're WORKING BACKSTAGE TOO! And I never got to thank you. THANK YOU KOH KOH BEN TAY I LOVE YOU!
Brother, missing you too ok. Always never reply on msn somemore say I don't talk to you. Mom's waiting for you to call.
EXHIBIT B.
My other brother.
I know you had those problems when you were young saying you're lousy and nobody wants you and all. But look at you now. I don't think I've ever been related to anybody else that can do what you're doing now other than daddy so suck it up. You're cool ok.
I also thought that if I killed myself would koh koh cry? That was when I was young la. I'm sure plenty of you guys fought with your siblings before right. Anyways, I UNDERSTAND BOYS. Hahahaha. I love you too brotha.
I really feel for all the young sisters out there that has brothers. STAY STRONG!

3 comments:
hey you! animal lovers!
you're invited to join the toontown group: http://toontown.groups.live.com
if you don't join - i'm resending you invitations
you're invited to join the toontown group: http://toontown.groups.live.com
if you don't join - i'm resending you invitations- to the following people - fanny (pookykins-doodle.blogspot.com), petra, you, seng loh, sharolyn, melanie lee
Post a Comment